For any information in regards to the patient’s admission procedure, what has to be done prior to the admission, necessary documents and offered services, the patient may the call the Admissions & Billing Department, on weekdays 07:00 – 22:00 and weekends 08:00 – 16:00, landline: (+30) 2610 464027, 2610 464031.
General information is also provided 24/7, 365 days, at the Reception desk.
Landline: (+30) 2610 464000
Upon Admission, the patient should make sure to carry with him:
- Personal id or passport
- Healthcare blue book
- Social Security Number (SSN) / AMKA
- In case of private healthcare policy, insurance card and policy number
The consent of the treating physician is required for the patient’s discharge from the General Clinic.
The doctor will give the patient instructions that should be followed after the discharge from the OLYMPION General Clinic. For the completion of the discharge procedures, the patient is directed to the In-Patient Billing Department, in order to be informed about the hospitalization charges and to settle any outstanding amounts. Furthermore, all procedures regarding his insurance coverage need to be concluded.
Before leaving the General Clinic, the patient should make sure that:
- He has been informed in regards to the post-hospitalization follow-up treatment
- He has received all the necessary medical documents that he will need after the Discharge
- He has not left any personal belongings in the hospitalization room
- He has settled any outstanding hospitalization charges and has received his Discharge Report from the In-patients Billing Department
- He has scheduled any advised follow-up appointments at the Clinic’s Out-patient Department
Ambulance or mini-bus transport are available for the Discharged patient, after coordination with the Admissions Office.